Plumbing Maintenance & Repair in Durham NC
Trusted Plumbing Maintenance & Repair Since 1947!
Your plumbing is one of the hardest working components of your home and business. Much like you visit the doctor to make sure your heart and vitals work correctly, so should you have your pipes and drains regularly checked in your home and business. Don’t wait for costly issues to arise! Prevent them with quality plumbing maintenance and repair services. We’re experienced, passionate, and dedicated to helping our customers enjoy the basic amenities of life.
When It Is Time for Plumbing Diagnosis & Repair
At Acme Plumbing Co., our plumbers have been in the trade their whole lives. Our team understands the nuanced function of complex plumbing systems. Because most of our team were born into a plumbing family, they can quickly identify major issues or potential for problems, allowing you to take preventative measures.
Some signs you may need a plumbing visit include:
- Low Water Pressure – If water trickles out of your shower and faucets, when it should be soaring out, it may be time for a visit from our Durham plumbing repair specialists. Low water pressure can indicate a number of problems including calcium build up, leaks, blocked aerator and more.
- Running Toilet – If water incessantly pours after you flush, it might mean the flappy valve is sticky or there are float ball problems. While relatively easy to fix, it is important to call in professionals.
- High Water Bills – Do you use the same amount of water yet have noticed a higher charge on your water bill? You may have an undetected leak that can both cost you and jeopardize your home.
- Slow Draining Sink & Tub – If it takes a while for your sink, tub, or more to drain, you may have clogs. While it may be easy to fix, if left untreated, such a problem can cause pipe bursts, leaks, and more.
It is important to regularly check your pipes, drains, and more. If you notice something amiss, don’t wait for minor problems to turn into costly future projects. Our Durham plumbing maintenance specialists provide skilled services to help you get the most from your appliances and fixtures. We also provide services for plumbing and construction.
The Benefits of Plumbing Maintenance
When your plumbing system is working properly, meaning the water flows as it should and the drains aren’t sluggish, it’s easy to forget about your pipes and fixtures until something goes wrong. However, it’s extremely important to get periodic plumbing inspections to ensure that everything continues to work properly. Because much of your plumbing system is located within walls or hidden beneath the foundation of your home, it’s important to hire a plumber with the proper tools to perform a thorough inspection. Additionally, because your plumbing system is a network of pipes, valves, drains, fixtures, appliances, and more, one problem can quickly spread to other areas of your system, and soon you have a big issue on your hands.
Some of the many benefits of routine plumbing maintenance in Durham include:
- It will improve your water heater safety since we will properly flush your unit; this also helps prevent the tank from premature rusting or corrosion
- It helps avert costly disasters because we can catch smaller issues before they become larger ones that are more expensive to fix
- It will extend the lifespan of your appliances, such as your water heater
- It will increase the efficiency of your appliances and fixtures
- It will help improve the performance of your plumbing system
- It will prevent plumbing issues from developing
- It will improve your water quality
- It will result in better water pressure