Durham Plumbing Services
Don’t Let Leaks Drain Your Wallet – Call (919) 371-0063
Your plumbing is the unsung hero of your home and business.
It quietly works day and night to provide you the material comforts of basic amenities. However, when your toilet, shower, or faucets stop working, it feels like your whole routine comes to a halt. Don’t miss a step because of a leaking toilet or clogged drain. At Acme Plumbing Co., our plumbers have years of experience and training tackling even the biggest plumbing problem in your home or business. We use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose the situation and offer cost-effective, lasting solutions so you can get on with your life.
Ready to take the plunge on plumbing repairs, installation, and services?
Call (919) 371-0063 today!Or Email Us
The Acme Plumbing Co. Difference
With so many different plumbers promising to be the best, it can be difficult to choose the best match for you. Acme Plumbing Co. makes the choice easy for you. Our fourth generation plumbers proudly serve the residents of Chapel Hill, Durham, Hillsborough, The Triangle, and surrounding areas. Most often, our clients’ parents knew our parents and grandparents. We stand behind our work and guarantee full customer satisfaction.
We have the experience to handle a wide variety of plumbing services in Durham, such as:
4 Subtle Signs You Need Plumbing Services
1. Gurgling sound coming from one appliance while using another - This is a sign that you should call our Durham plumbing pros ASAP. If you're hearing a bubbling sound from your shower drain while you're flushing the toilet then this is a bad sign. It means that the air in your plumbing system isn't ventilating because of a clog and pressure is building, so act swiftly and give us a call.
2. Cold flashes in your hot shower - If you're experiencing little bursts of cold water during your hot shower, you might not make much of it. But this means there's a leak in the water line that's responsible for bringing cold water into your hot water heater.
3. Your faucet that won't stop dripping - This ceaseless dripping can be very annoying to your ears and your wallet. Call in our plumbing experts pronto because if you wait then you'll be literally throwing money into your drain.
4. That toilet won't stop - There are a few DIY fixes that can save you a visit from a plumbing pro. If your chain is unhooked, then simply hook it up. It could also be that your chain is too long and stopping the flapper from sealing properly, you could just move it out of the way. If neither of those issues are the problem then call in a professional as you could be wasting a lot of water.
Exceptional Durham Plumbing Services
Our expert plumbers can identify virtually any plumbing issue. Having been in business since 1947, we have an in-depth overview of almost any problem that can arise. Such experience cannot be learned!
Why You Should Trust Our Plumbers:
- The 4th generation of family plumbers
- 2-year warranty on all parts and labor*
- Winner of the Super Service Award by Angie’s List
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Fully licensed and insured professionals
Don’t waste money and sleep on leaking faucets and broken toilets. Call (919) 371-0063 now or contact us online!